Wednesday 26 October 2011

What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday? #125

Another dismal looking photo, but due to the late hour and poor light. I can’t blame those meddling kids this week!

P1010824

No crafting happening so far this week, what with it being half term and all. A stressful day all round, as hospital visits were on the agenda. Thankfully all is well, so we can breathe easy for another year.

My Counterfeit Kit takes centre stage and I’m looking forward to playing with that next week. The new Mollie Makes, which was a nice surprise on the doormat when we got home. I’ve had a quick flick through and noticed that Shimelle is putting in an appearance this month. I’ll be enjoying her article with a coffee later.

The usual pile of leftovers and some of you may recognise the cheery envelope, under the coloured pens, if you are taking part in Mel’s fun ‘Facebook’ swap. Lastly a couple of chipboard reindeer, waiting to be decorated for another swap.

That’s it from me for this week. Pop on over to Julia’s, to see what everyone else is up to.

21 comments:

Jo.C said...

We are at it again - my desk included Mel's faces too. Nearly at the end - I think we have both done really well and glad the hospital visits went OK. Enjoy the rest of the half term :0)

Suzy said...

Glad hospital went Well. My desk as ever is too messy to be shown

CRAFTY WOMBLE said...

Ooooooh I like your counterfeit kit (what a fab idea) especially the web and cat :)

Twiglet said...

What do you think of Molly Makes this month?

alexa said...

Glad all Ok at the hospital :). And those Hallowe'en-y items are holding the promise of something scary!

Alison said...

Glad the hospital visit went OK...enjoy the rest of Half-term!
Alison xx

humel said...

Yay! I recognise that envelope ;) I so nearly picked up Mollie Makes at Asda today but it was turning into a big shop already for the end of the month...

Glad the hospital visits went well xx

fairy thoughts said...

looks like ready steady craft here you just need the time and you're off.
glad the hospital went ok.

l00pyscraftcreations said...

Glad the hospital visits went well, hun, all our appts are for NEXT week, right after the NEC, so more flying up and down motorways!!
Love the halloweeney theme currently running, on your desk, its not something I craft for, as there's no market for it here really, but your desk looks already to go when the kids are back at school, roll on Monday!!!

Marjo said...

Looks like the start of a great project.. Thanks for the peek and sharing, xoxo Marjo

Melissa said...

It certainly looks like you have some fun projects coming up, and I alway love scrolling through a new magazine! Enjoy.

Kendra-Sue and Jamie said...

I love the look of your desk. It seems so orderly. The reading material would have me off to a cozy chair with warm slippers.

Julia Dunnit said...

YOu say not much on your desk and then list what you're up to and planning and it's multi-tasking and doing!! I presume you sunbscribe to Molly Makes so you must like it - I really must pull my finger out and get one...!

Sian said...

Very glad to hear that the hospital went well :)

my Mollie Makes isn't here yet - so now I've got a nice little idea of what to look forward to in it :)

MaggieC (Silvercrafter) said...

Love that Halloween layout. I am glad the hospital bits went well. Look after yourself.

Lisa-Jane said...

Oooh! Like the look of that cat and the cobweb. Always makes me wish we celebrated Halloween more in this country!

Annie said...

So much going on on your desk today. I shall be having a look at the Mollie makes when Jo brings it down later in the week. :-)
A x

shazsilverwolf said...

Love the spiders web cut out. Sorry I am late visiting, Blogger has been a real pain this week.

Neet said...

Your photo looks fine to me and I love that spiders web.
Cyprus is lovely - I'll tell you more some time if you get in touch with me via my email button on my blog.
Hugs
neet x

Electra said...

That's an interesting project you have on the go there! Happy late WOYWWED!

Morti said...

Your kit looks intriguing - will have to check back to see what you make from it...