Monday 10 October 2011

10 Favourite Snaps from 2010

Exactly what it says on the tin, because I didn't have a blog back then.

Looking at pictures of yourselves as babies

P1000525

Making Easter cards

P1000724

Amusing yourself….a rare occurrence

P1000745

Birthday girl

P1000814

Birthday boy

P1000949

Figuring it out together

P1000957

Enjoying the view

P1010058

Flying like the wind

P1010076

Going it your own way

P1010214

Back to school

P1010284

This set was brought to you as part of Shimelle’s 10 things on the 10th.

14 comments:

Ginger said...

Wonderful photos Fiona, and I'm so very happy you are blogging as I enjoy visiting :)

Alison said...

Lovely set of pics Fiona!...and like Ginger, I enjoy visiting too!
Alison xx

Julia said...

Lovely pics Fiona :)

Beverly said...

Great photos, I think because of their expressions, the last is my favorite :)

Miriam said...

Such beautiful photos, I love 'figuring it out together' best.

Unknown said...

Great pictures! The last one is my favorite! :)

Sian said...

That's a lovely round-up Fiona. I think that last one might be my favourite too!

Melissa said...

Wonderful photos - I like the one of the two of them working together to figure it out.

scrappyjacky said...

This is such a lovely selection of photos.

Sandra said...

Fi, they're wonderful photos, you have such a lovely family, and they seem to get on so well with each other

Jo said...

They are all beautiful photos but my favourite is the school one :)

Lisa-Jane said...

Great pics. It looks like they are really close but i bet they have their moments!

Ali said...

Fab photos xx

Susanne said...

Forgive my late arrival, it's nearly the next 10th, isn't it. That's a wonderful selection of photos - a great mix of concentrating faces and bright sunny smiles.