Tuesday 25 October 2011

Counterfeiting

I’m a bit very late to the party, but after seeing Clair’s lovely kit on her blog, I thought I’d have a go too. There is a main kit and a Halloween kit this month and after a quick look through my papers, I decided to go with the Halloween version.

P1010822

I started with the sheet of journaling blocks from Pink Paislee and added a selection of Rusty Pickle, from three different collections, Paper Salon, American Crafts and Teresa Collins papers. I found some matching ribbon and trims and a die cut cat. I’m a bit light on the embellishment front, so will have to get busy making a few.

Apologies for the poor photo, it’s been so dark here today.

9 comments:

Alison said...

Looking forward to seeing how you use it!
Alison xx

Lotti said...

wonder what will come from all of this .... good luck with your project.

MiliPea Designs said...

I love those journaling blocks, but I'm a sucker for any type of journaling block! Great kit and welcome to the 'party'! Hope you enjoy it!

alexa said...

I just love that cat! Looking forward to seeing where s/he pops up!

jill said...

Can't wait to see what you come up with using those lovely papers

Jimjams said...

A great page (or two or three) kit Fiona - you'll have fun with it I'm sure. I always add/make embellies as required as it saves putting stuff away once I've moved on a month or two!

Anonymous said...

A lovely kit - and I love that cat! I'm always making stuff or adding bits and pieces even though I start with a lot! Have fun!

Emily said...

It's a great kit! Have fun creating some Halloween memories.

Julie Ann Rachelle Interior Design said...

Yay for joining our party!!! You must see the sketch on my blog that your kit is perfect for!!! I can't wait to see what you create. xoxo