Sunday 14 October 2012

Stampin’ Up Sunday ~ Monochrome

The scripty background stamp I used last week was popular with a lot of my commenters, so I thought I’d ink it up again for today’s thankyou card.

P1020401

I went monochrome, which is not something I do very often, but I like the effect here. With a different sentiment, I think this would make a lovely sympathy card.

  • Everything Eleanor stamp set
  • En Francais background stamp
  • Curly Cute sentiment stamp set
  • Naturals Ivory cardstock
  • Crumb Cake ink
  • Soft Suede ink

If you’d like more information on any of the products, you can find me at angelfishcrafts{at}gmail{dot}com

On my to do list this week I have a 50th anniversary card and a birthday card for my father in law. I hope to be sharing those next Saturday.

9 comments:

humel said...

It is a lovely stamp :) And very versatile - as you say, this monochrome look would be appropriate for a sympathy card, but the background would also be lovely for weddings, birthdays, thank yous....

Jo said...

I love that background stamp and your card is beautiful, there are so many things it would be appropriate for so many things.

Lisa-Jane said...

So elegant and yet so versatile! Is the dark swirl a stamp or a die cut?

Carin McDonough said...

Beautiful card Fiona, I love how elegant it is. I always love script stamps but those are all gorgeous! :)

Beverly said...

A beautifully elegant card, Fi, so many possibilities.

Mary Ann Tate said...

Really really lovely:)

alexa said...

Has a real understated but definite elegance ... just lovely. And thank-you for the info too.

Sian said...

Yes, it would be perfect for a sympathy card. Very elegant

KraftyKaren said...

Really beautiful card - I must must get out my text background stamp!!