Saturday 6 October 2012

Stampin’ Up Saturday ~ Beautiful Wings

It’s no secret that I have a bit of a thing for butterflies on my cards. The Beautiful Wings Embosslit die from Stampin’ Up cuts and embosses in one simple step and gives you five butterflies in varying sizes. Perfect for card making and scrapbooking.

P1020366

Here I’ve used the two plain butterflies as a finishing touch on a ‘Just Because’ card, which has a Mixed Bunch flower stamp as its focal point. The background is stamped with the lovely script of En Francais.

P1020385

This birthday card uses the largest butterfly on a background embossed with the Lacy Brocade folder. I also used a stamp from Everything Eleanor to frame the butterfly and stop it from ‘floating’ on the background.

P1020386

Finally the spotted and striped butterflies were just what I needed to add to this simple card for my inlaws, who down sized recently. I kept the same colour scheme of Crumb Cake, Pear Pizzazz and Blushing Bride throughout.

Our brand new catalogue launched earlier this week and it can be viewed online here. If you would like a paper copy or are interested in any of the products I used here then you can contact me at angelfishcrafts{at}gmail{dot}com. I’d love to hear from you.

13 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Love the first card.....so elegant.

humel said...

Oh, fabulous - how gorgeous and pretty! :)

By the way, I forgot to tell you; I used your gift card holder tutorial with my papercrafts class on Wednesday and they loved it :) Many thanks!

Julia said...

never mind the butterflies that script stamp is gorgeous! Lovely cards Fi :)

Alison said...

Love these Fiona...I agree with Jacky about the first one!
Alison xx

Mrs A. said...

Love butterflies on my cards too and these are gorgeous designs. Love those colours you have put together too. Hugs Mrs A.

KraftyKaren said...

Beautiful cards Fiona - I keep forgetting that I have that script stamp - I must have a play with it!!

Lisa said...

love all 3 of those cards... maybe I might get some of those ink spot pads? what do you think? I love how you've used the script stamp too (must use mine!) and yes butterflies are good too:D I've said it before and I'll say it again! you are sooo talented! I need a card tuition session at MB

Lisa
xxx

Cherie said...

Oh they're gorgeous, congratulations ;)

Paula - Buenos Aires said...

Lovely colours and design. I specially like the neat lettering of the New Home card.

Alison said...

Very classy and elegant, Fi! Love the simplicity, too.

Jo said...

Another batch of beautiful cards x

Lisa-Jane said...

Beautiful! I am in LLUUUUURRRVE with that script stamp!

Susanne said...

Pretty, pretty cards. I just had that little butterfly embosslit out this week too.