Monday 15 October 2012

Hello Monday, Hello Blue Skies….

….a welcome sight after the torrential downpours last week.

P1020397

Hello resolution….long overdue, for an incident at school that should have been handled far better than it was.

Hello new recipes….to get me out of my cooking rut.

Hello ruthlessness….the clutter must go and it isn’t happening fast enough.

Hello nervous excitement….for my first card making class on Wednesday.

What’s happening in your corner of the world this week?

10 comments:

humel said...

Exciting times! Hooray for blue skies, and new recipes, and your cardmaking class :) Glad that the school incident is now resolved, too. Good luck with the decluttering!

KraftyKaren said...

Good luck with your class - if only I lived nearer to you!!! Hope you get the resolution that you want with the school incident!!

Karen x

Julia Dunnit said...

Wow, that's quite a list for Monday, am impressed by your resolve!



jill said...

Would'nt mind a bit of that lovely blue sky being sent my way please. Good luck for your class fiona

JO SOWERBY said...

Urgh ours have gone and it's raining. This week I'm finalising the bits for Marti's quilt makers, going to do some typing for my dad, going to see a film, going to work on Friday night, meting friends at the weekend,
Jo xxx

scrappyjacky said...

I'm glad to see a blue sky as well.
Good luck with the class.

Jo said...

A very mixed bunch of things to say hello too :) God luck with the class, I know you will be great x

alexa said...

Oh, there's a feeling of fresh energy here today! Hoping all goes well and the class is enjoyable. With you on the clutter front. :)

Amy said...

Good luck for your class, I am sure it will go well!

Sian said...

Good luck with the class! and hurray for resolution and looking forward to a fresh start on a Monday morning