Saturday 27 October 2012

Stampin’ Up Saturday ~ Mixed Bunch Bag

I held my second paper craft class on Wednesday and this is what we made.

P1020422

A set of mini cards using Mixed Bunch stamps and the matching Blossom punch….

P1020426

….and a holder to keep them in cut with the Labels framelits dies.

P1020425

A colour combination of Calypso Coral, Pool Party and a splash of Lucky Limeade. I think it would make a sweet gift. I’m happy to post a tutorial, if anyone is interested.

If you would like more information on the products used, or a catalogue sent to you, please contact me at angelfishcrafts{at}gmail{dot}com

PS For those wanting to know, the tin on my table on Wednesday says, ‘Chocolate is my weakness’ and the lime green design is not printed on fabric, but a bag for life.

9 comments:

KraftyKaren said...

Fab cards and holder - hope you are still getting lots of people coming along xx

Anonymous said...

Simply beautiful Fi - Ali

humel said...

Lovely, lovely! Gorgeous colours, and such pretty designs :)

Alison said...

Loving the colours!!
Alison xx

alexa said...

It would indeed make a super present - beautifully put together :).

Lisa said...

Another great Stampin' Up Saturday.... love the little bag and those notelets are very pretty too
xx
Lisa

Sian said...

The holder to keep them in is such a clever little extra - it gives the whole set real pizzazz!

Lisa-Jane said...

LOVE that stamp on the pale blue background and those brads are just stunning!

Jo said...

I love those cards and the holder is such a great idea x