Sunday 5 October 2014

Photo A Day ~ October round up #1

Several of my friends follow the Fat Mum Slim Photo A Day prompts and there have been a few occasions when I have had good intentions, but fallen by the wayside! The list for October is a little different and I thought it would work well for Blogtoberfest. I’ve kept up so far. Only four days in, that’s not much to shout about!

A is for….

20141002_171421

….Autumn leaves

B is for….

20141003_173037

….bank, black horse, bunting, blue skies….

20141003_172818

….bridge.

C is for….

20141002_180649

….cream, chicken and leek pie….

IMG_20141003_172533

….church, community cinema.

D is for….

20141002_084036

….dying. Hanging onto my Birthday roses, which are now past their best.

Anyone else following the prompts this month?

8 comments:

Linda said...

Great photos! Good luck for keeping it up for the month. I look forward to seeing more:)

KraftyKaren said...

Great photos, love how you got so many b's into one photo!

Jess said...

I liking the list this month and finding it easier to keep up after many months of failing lol! Keep it up x

Sandra said...

I normally try and do the fat mum slim challenges, but I tend to get to day 19 or so and then give up. The past few months I've not done well at all. But you've done a fabulous start. Loving the "b"s ... You've got it pretty much all

My not so simple life said...

Beautiful photos and that pie looks yum!

Sewing Directory said...

That sounds like a good challenge, I keep seeing other people do it but haven't had chance myself yet. I would like to try it one day. Fab pics :)

Sian said...

The list in itself is a thing of beauty isn't it?

What I love about keeping up with a list like this is that at the end you have a pile of "useful" photos which can be used for all sorts of layouts

Susanne said...

What a fun photo challenge. You're doing wonderfully.