Monday 13 October 2014

Me on Monday

Monday again. A day to catch my breath, after a full on weekend.

It was a hundred mile driving, city centre navigating, traffic jam sitting, driver swapping, needle in a haystack car park space finding, campus exploring, History presentation enjoying, Student Ambassadors meeting, accommodation block and library touring and information overloading! Not to mention more driving, hospital visiting (all is well now), worrying and curled up on the sofa sleeping sort of weekend.

M is for….

20141009_185712

….me on Monday (of course!) making mushroom stroganoff.

I’ll be back tomorrow with the recipe. Waving to Sian as I rush through today.

8 comments:

Sian said...

Ooh, that looks tasty.

Why is it that extra worry always appears when you have plenty of other stuff to think about?! I hope you get a chance to relax for a bit this week. I bet there'll be plenty of talking about what you saw on your trip, though

Have a good week!

Barbara Eads said...

Wow! What a busy weekend! Your mushroom stroganoff looks delicious. Can't wait for the recipe! I hope you have a bit of a slower week.

scrappyjacky said...

The stroganoff looks wonderful.

Sandra said...

Oh my goodness Fi, what a weekend! I think you need to take a little bit of a break this week

KraftyKaren said...

Looking forward to getting your recipe - I love stroganoff

debs14 said...

So which unis have you been to visit? You certainly clocked up a lot of miles!

jill said...

You have been a busy bee,

Alison said...

That sounds like a fairly stressful weekend...hope you're taking time to breathe now!
Alison xx