Monday 27 October 2014

Me on Monday

The beginning of another week and we’re on half term here. So nice not to have to get up and chivvy everyone to get ready for school, after a busy couple of days.

It was (another) university touring, “I saw the sea, I saw it first!” shouting, gammon and chips cooking, pancake making, chicken roasting, Youtube watching, yarn hooking, persevering and finally succeeding kind of weekend.

P1030542

Buoyed up by yesterday’s small miracle, I’ve had the yarn out again this afternoon, in a quiet moment. I think I *might” be hooked!

Waving to Sian as always. I can’t get my laptop to connect to the internet at the moment so I’m not sure when this will publish. Fingers crossed, some time today.

8 comments:

Sandra said...

Sounds like you've cracked it, well done. If you have tips or you tubers you'd recommend, I'd love to hear them.

Enjoy your half term x

scrappyjacky said...

You're certainly doing well with it.

Julia Dunnit said...

You'll be able to do it whilst looking away very soon!! It's so portable too, I love that about it.

Sian said...

You'll be hooked on hooking! One of the best things about it is how easy it is to take it back and start again I think. And I've had enough practice!

Funny, we associate gammon and chips with university tours too

Have a great week!

KraftyKaren said...

Sounds like you had a fun weekend - well done on finally getting the hang of crochet (I was going to say hooking but you might have thought I was being rude :P )

Alison said...

Well done on cracking the crochet!!
Alison xx

Jo said...

Sounds like a busy weekend. I'm so pleased that you've cracked crochet, you'll by whizzing away now :)

Susanne said...

I had to look up to see what gammon was, but now I'm totally on board! Sounds like a good weekend.