Friday 10 October 2014

Friday Finds ~ Dr Seuss

I’ve been dabbling a little bit with Project Life this year. Mostly I make my own filler cards with odds and ends of paper and cardstock, decorated using stamps and punches. I’m always on the look out for cute printables, to supplement them with.

These Dr Seuss quotes fit the bill perfectly. If you’re not a Project Lifer, these little cards come in handy on layouts and can be added to all sorts of other projects. If you like them you’ll need to scroll down a bit on the download page. There are lots of other useful designs in the list so it’s worth a look.

We’re off to the first of our University Open Days tomorrow. Have a great weekend.

7 comments:

scrappyjacky said...

Thanks,Fiona....I ended up downloading a few!!

Lou said...

i've printed off a few of these before. Thanks for the link x

Sandra said...

Thanks for the link Fi x

Alison said...

I love.Dr Seuss quotes .....TFS! I have totally lost the plot with PL though
Alison xx

Sian said...

It's not just the words, it's the colours of these I love too.

Have a good time at the Open Day

Linda said...

Lovely quotes! I make my own out do scraps of paper and embellishments. Good luck at the university open days!

KraftyKaren said...

Really cute - thanks for sharing x