Friday 24 October 2014

Friday Finds ~ Bunnies

I’ve tried teaching myself to crochet a couple of times, but never quite got to grips with it. These sweet little bunnies might tempt me to get the hook out again.

You can find the free pattern on All About Ami. There are many others available including practical cowls and beanies, as well as more cute animals.

In other news: I posted off the last square for the Friendship Quilt this afternoon and we are off on another university tour tomorrow. Have a great weekend.

9 comments:

Sandra said...

There is a name for this sort of crochet, I think? I follow quite a few people's blogs that do them and it's another reason I want to learn to crochet too :) x

scrappyjacky said...

They certainly make me wish I could crochet!!

Lunch Lady Jan said...

They are so cute! I'm going to look up that link :-)
Xx

Jess said...

Cute bunnies. I'd like to learn to crochet. I was brought a book but the diagrams sent me cross eyed, be easier to learn from a person x

Alison said...

These are SO cute...I can't get the hang of crocheting at all! Good Luck with the visit
Alison xx

Sian said...

Keep going with the crochet. It's so worth it!

KraftyKaren said...

Yeah I have never managed to get to grips with crochet - my dear gran tried showing me many years ago but I just couldn't get my head around it plus I am cack handed too LOL!!

They are so cute x Have a good weekend xx

Jo said...

They are so cute. It took me about 30 years to learn to crochet and in the end I did it by using super chunky wool and a big hook, that way I could see the stitches clearly while I was learning x

Lou said...

once you get going you'll love it x