Wednesday 17 February 2016

What's On Your workdesk? Wednesday #350

Hello. It's that day of the week again. Here's my kitchen table with the remaining things from this morning's class waiting to be put away.

























Lots of vibrant yellow and a bit of pink, on a Birthday card, just peeking out from underneath the tea light box.

























A closer look at our quick and simple "Thank you" card. I think I'll be making a few of these, in other colours, ready to add a last minute sentiment.

Linking up with Julia and the deskers on this very wet afternoon.

17 comments:

Sharon Madson said...

Great idea with that pretty yellow card, just add sentiment for card you need. It is beautiful for any sentiment. Happy Wednesday! #63

Sharon said...

Very nice card. Bright and cheerful yet simple and clean.

Have a great week
Sharon K #42

Lunch Lady Jan said...

I wonder why our Mojos have upped and gone? Odd, isn't it? I rather like the bright fresh yellow card, a harbinger of Spring!!
Hugs, LLJ 9 xx

ToadilyDiane said...

great card. Simple and very pretty!!

Diane WOYWW #43

Maggie said...

Nice and bright but simple. I like the idea of adding the sentiment especially as I never seem to have the right card at the moment needed!

Helen said...

I love that yellow card!! Helen #1

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Fiona, lovely simple design! Great to make a batch of, and then add a sentiment as and when you need it. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #6 xxx

shazsilverwolf said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
buterfliecrafter said...

lovely bright yellow, like the little book in the box. Vicky#7

My not so simple life said...

Very pretty, love the yellow

Patio Postcards said...

I like your yellow thank you card - very pretty.

Lou said...

very pretty Fiona. I need to make some to add the last minute sentiments too x

Twiglet said...

You can't beat yellow for cheering you up - lovely! x

Sandra said...

So very pretty

Jo said...

I feel like I've visited your blog and got a little hit of sunshine :)

Cheri said...

Love the simplicity of this card! I've pinned it for future reference.

KraftyKaren said...

That's a great idea to make a pile of cards and just add the sentiment when you need it - love the colour combo for your card and box x