Sunday 17 March 2013

Stampin’ Up Sunday ~ Perfect Postage #2

A few more cards using the postage stamp punch this week.

P1020568

Another variation on the Christmas design, I made previously, for a New Baby card. I didn’t have any pink or blue seam binding, but I did have plenty of white. I dyed a couple of lengths, with inkpads, to give a pretty good match.

P1020563

I adapted the 1st Birthday Card to make one for my niece, who was 17 yesterday. Switching the bunny for a heart (also from Perfect Postage) and the abc background for a Happy Birthday sentiment, which reminded me of a post mark.

  • Postage Stamp punch
  • 1” Square punch
  • Small Heart punch
  • Perfect Postage stamp set
  • Memorable Moments (numbers) stamp set
  • Morning Post alphabet stamp set

The Morning Post alphabet is definitely an investment purchase, at £33.95 for the clear mount (rubber) version, but it has so many possibilities. Pair it with the Postage Stamp punch at £14.25 and you can make a wide variety of cards, suitable for different occasions and the letters make great titles for scrapbook pages. 

Sale-A-Bration ends on Friday, which gives you a few more days to earn those freebies, if you place an order worth £45 or more. There are lots of great products on offer. For more details about those, or any of the products I’ve shown here today, please contact me at angelfishcrafts{at}gmail{dot}com and I’ll be happy to help.

9 comments:

Jess said...

I love the background of the baby cards, is it embossed? Xx

Beverly said...

I agree, that baby background is gorgeous! Great job dying your binding.

Lisa said...

These are totally gorgeous, Fiona!
Love how much matched the ribbon using inks to match the card too, Stunning cards as usual m'darling
:D
Lisa
xx

Jo said...

I also love the embossing on the baby cards, they are gorgeous x

Alison said...

Love the design of these Fiona!
Alison xx

Sian said...

I love the dyed seam binding - it's delicious!

Sandra said...

Oh Fi, these baby cards are just so beautiful

Lisa-Jane said...

That's such a beautiful card! I love the text style of the numbering. Well done on the ribbon - I wouldn't have known it didn't come with that beautiful card.

My not so simple life said...

beautiful cards and so versitile :)