Saturday 23 March 2013

Stampin’ Up Saturday ~ Bird Builder

As promised, the card I made using the Bird Builder punch.

P1020577

I saw this beautiful card and was inspired to make a simpler version, more in keeping with my own style. I also wanted something that would be suitable for a card class, which means being able to complete in around half an hour. It’s easy to replicate, only a little patience needed, for punching and adding all those leaves.

  • Bird Builder punch
  • Small Heart punch
  • Heart framelits/nestabilities
  • Whisper White cardstock
  • Silver Glimmer Paper
  • Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder

The punch consists of a bird body, separate wing and a branch. There are so many other things that can be made with it and you know how I like to get mileage out of my craft tools. I’ll share another idea (or two) next Saturday.

In the meantime, please get in touch, if you’d like any more information on the card or the products I used. Find me on Facebook or at angelfishcrafts{at}gmail{dot}com

13 comments:

Jess said...

Beautiful card, love the idea of doing it all white. Might have to dig my birdie out and have a try x

Alison said...

White on white is beautiful isn't it? Very classy - great job! x

KraftyKaren said...

Love all the white on white - very sophisticated xx

Julia said...

Simply stunning x

Alun said...

Lisa and I agree. Simple, stunning and very classy
:D
A & L xx

Lisa-Jane said...

This is absolutely stunning! I love the colour scheme.

Lou said...

wow this is a beautiful card. I love the white on white x

Sandra said...

So elegant Fi ... White on white is just so classic

Suzy said...

Now that is a.very elegant card Fi

My not so simple life said...

oh i love that! off to find my bird punch :)

Sian said...

It's beautiful! I do so love a white on white look

Maria Ontiveros said...

That's amazing! I love the layers.
rinda

Jo said...

That is a really beautiful card x