Saturday 30 March 2013

Stampin’ Up Saturday ~ Everything Eleanor

This is one of the first sets I bought when I became a Stampin’ Up demonstrator and still one of my most often used. There are a lot of different stamps within the set, which all co-ordinate perfectly to make a wide variety of card designs.

P1020585

I can’t claim full credit for this design as I saw something similar a while ago, but can’t remember where. I liked the idea of the label stamped partly off the page. I’ve used two of the flowers, the scroll and the label to make this card. There is a third flower in the set, which can be seen on the card I shared on Wednesday.

P1020591

Pictured again here with some of the other stamps. There is a stem for the flowers, a bird and an ornate circular frame, which would make a great journalling spot on a scrapbook page. Each card uses two shades of ink and two colours of cardstock. I’ve added a sentiment from Itty Bitty Banners, cut with the matching framelits.

  • Everything Eleanor stamp set
  • Itty Bitty Banners stamp set
  • Bitty Banners Framelits
  • En Francais background stamp
  • Old Olive & Basic Grey ink
  • Crumb Cake & Soft Suede ink

Please get in touch, if you would like any more information on the products used, or you are interested in card making classes or hosting a workshop in the North Dorset area. I can be found on Facebook or at angelfishcrafts{at}gmail{dot}com.

Happy Easter everyone. I hope the sun shines on you this weekend.

8 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

Beautiful! I have some similar, non SU stamps that I might try this with. Thanks for the idea.
Rinda

Carin McDonough said...

Beautiful cards Fi and I really love all of those stamps! :)

Sandra said...

The versatility of these stamps is amazing

Lisa-Jane said...

Beautiful cards! I love your colour schemes.

Lou said...

i've been catching up on your posts. super cards and great colours/design x

Alison said...

I love seeing what you do. With these stamp sets!
Alison xx

Beverly said...

You have so much versatility with your stamps, I envy your creativity and ability to see so many different designs for the same stamps.

Rebekah said...

Very pretty cards; I love the idea of the SU Saturdays! Would be a great way to challenge myself to use the drawers & drawers of SU sets! And could do it with other companies too!!