Tuesday 17 November 2015

Me on Monday ~ The Baby Shower Edition

It was a wet and windy, with a very dark beginning, kind of weekend.

























It was a sewing hexies on the train, in the company of friendly strangers, kind of weekend.

























It was a sitting in The Makery, with a group of women who will become the Great Grans, Great Aunties, Gran, Aunties and Mother of a new baby next month, kind of weekend.

























It was a walking through Bath, in the rain, looking for love and light kind of weekend.

Waving to Sian, while watching the sun come up this Tuesday morning. Well it's still Monday somewhere, right?


10 comments:

Sian said...

Ooh, I've seen the adverts for it and thought was a lovely place it must be to visit. What a good place to have a Baby Shower. It sounds like a perfect way to spend a weekend.

Have a good week Fiona

Louise H said...

What a wonderful way to have a baby shower - and I do love Bath (not been in years). Thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment x

Patio Postcards said...

Ah a new baby, just what we all need right now, hope because the world does & will go on. Bath looks wonderful with it's fairy lights.

Maggie said...

Sounds like a fun weekend. I love Bath. My old stomping ground.

Sheena said...

That sounds like a fab baby shower x
Have a good week.

debs14 said...

What a great venue for a baby shower. I've only been to Bath once but came away thinking how lovely it was there.

KraftyKaren said...

I love Bath (except going by narrowboat as there is nowhere for disabled people to get off the boat due to the railings :( ) Hope you get to see the quilt once it is finished. Have a lovely week x

scrappyjacky said...

I visited their shop when I was in Bath.....lovely.

Sandra said...

I haven't been to Bath for many years but I'm sure it's not changed too much, it had such a lovely charm about it

Jo said...

It looks and sounds like you had a lovely weekend. I'd love to go to Bath x