Friday 13 September 2013

In 20 Words….

Abi from Creating Paper Dreams challenged her readers to tell the story of a photo in twenty words. Here’s my attempt.

P1030021

“Press the button.”

“What will happen?”

“I don’t know.”

“You press it.”

One doesn’t like surprises, the other likes reassurance.

 

It’s trickier than it looks! Why not have a go yourself. I’ll be back tomorrow with another round up of shots for Rinda’s Summertime Photo Scavenger Hunt.

PS In case you are wondering. They did eventually press the button and the result was music composed by Jools Holland.

12 comments:

Annie said...

Brilliant. My 20 words for mine photos today are...
Family time is so special,
Development through play so important,
Nanny's toys are the best.
They are filled with love.
:-)
Hugs,
Annie x

Abi said...

Thank you for joining in. I love the depth of stories people are capturing in just twenty words. I like that yours sums up the characters of your children.

Sian said...

This is brilliant! It's a conversation, it's a story, it's a real cameo. I love it.

debs14 said...

I'm totally in love with the gromit photos! A great snippet of conversation.

Lou said...

How lovely, all you need is a few words x

My not so simple life said...

Great photo and such a cute little story to go with it too :)

alexa said...

Brilliant piece of writing! A real gem ....

Julia Dunnit said...

Am echoing others here..great use of not many words..love it.

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

This is adorable. LOVE the photo, and the 20 words your put with it are really sweet. :o)

Amy said...

Oh yes, I am liking these little snippets the more I see them - a fantastic capture!

Susanne said...

Well done. That would be great on a scrapbook page, for sure.

Jo said...

Great post. I'm a button presser, it will get me in to trouble one day :) x