Monday 13 February 2017

Mail on Monday

Sian has given a new spin to her Monday posts. This year she's suggesting we give our readers a peek at any interesting post we might have received during the week.

I've drawn a blank until today.....

























.....when this little beauty was delivered into my hands at 7.30 this morning.....

























.....and just like that the postal drought came to an end.

In other news, the insurance company finally paid out and I have a new car. The newest I've ever had in fact, at only 8 years old. Still missing my little red Clio, but gradually getting used to her replacement. I'm glad it's Half Term this week and I'm not having to travel the road where the accident happened. A much needed break.

Waving to Sian and the Mondayers on this bright and breezy afternoon.



10 comments:

Maggie said...

I am obviously out of touch. Having been away on holiday I have fallen behind with my blog reading. I do hope you are ok.

KraftyKaren said...

How cute is that machine, what are you going to use it for? I keep thinking about buying a little machine just for scrapbooking and cardmaking as I really don't want to use my expensive one and risk damage to it by paper fibres/herma getting inside it.

Have a good week off from all the driving and hope you enjoy your new car.

Ruth said...

It's super cute, think of the fun you'll have with it!

Sian said...

It's gorgeous! Just perfect for adding a special touch in photos too.

Wishing you a good week getting out and about in that new car.

Cheri said...

What an adorable little machine! Has my curiosity peaked... how old is it? And is it plastic or metal? Can't wait to see the cards and layouts that get created with it!

Barbara Eads said...

That is the cutest little machine! And I LOVE the box! Now that's what I call a fun mail delivery!

alexandra s.m. said...

It is adorable! I'm happy I get to "discover" your blog thanks to Sian ;-)
Greetings from Chicago~

Karen said...

Love that red sewing machine! I have an old antique one (also red and very small), but it doesn't work.

Jo said...

That is a cute little machine. Glad to hear your mobile again.

Lizzy Hill said...

I don't sew..apart from on paper craft projects! But I'd love that little machine. Looks way cute....hope you get used to your car. At least you got something out of the insurance company. That's hard enough these days!