Tuesday 9 December 2014

One Photo in Twenty Words ~ Carcassonne

Joining in with Abi’s meme, over at Creating Paper Dreams, and taking inspiration from the theme of her Christmas Club post.

IMG_20140805_125333

Playing Carcassonne at the kitchen table and suddenly noticing that the table cloth completed the road. Who needs the tiles.

PS Despite the fact that I have selected the “No” option for Word Verification, it is still appearing. Apologies to anyone having difficulty commenting. I’m at a loss.

13 comments:

Ruth said...

How cool is that ~ gotta love happy accidents!

Abi said...

That's fantastic! As you can imagine we are carcassonne fans! Did you know the little figures are called meeples and there is a meeple cafe in Oxford where you can drink coffee and play board games!

Sian said...

That's amazing: the nicest little quirky thing I've seen in ages

ally said...

So what pattern is the table cloth

Lou said...

I learnt something new from your twenty word post and Abi's comment x

debs14 said...

What are the chances of that happening?! Lucky!
Did not realise word verification was on my blog until you mentioned it, I have ticked the 'no' box, why is it happening?!

Sandra said...

You couldn't have planned that if you'd tried lol

Jo said...

I love it when little things like that happen :)

Nathalie said...

I love playing board games as a family but man, we have never had such a crazy coincidence happen! :)

Sheena said...

What are the chances of that happening ?!
great photo & words x

Beverly said...

love this and have never heard of this game!

Julia said...

That's fantastic! Feeling I might break out this game this evening as its one of Josh's faves.

Anonymous said...

Oh that is neat! Between Abi and you you've got me wanting to get a game out tonight.