Monday 1 December 2014

Me on Monday

It was a super busy weekend here. I spent most of Friday baking. If you follow me on Instagram, you’ll be well aware of this already!

Collages

Sticky Clementine Cake, White Chocolate and Cranberry Cookies and lastly….

IMG_20141128_213703

….Rice Crispy Squares drizzled with dark chocolate.

Then it was an early train catching, blissful hour of uninterrupted reading, brisk walking (to a warm welcome), coffee drinking, chatting, cake eating, pattern preparing, felt cutting, Secret Santa present opening, trestle table folding, chair stacking, goodbye waving (’til next time) kind of Saturday.

Followed by a coffee and croissant breakfasting, outlet shopping (for a sleeping bag and walking socks), chicken roasting, bag packing (for a politics conference and Kip in a Ship) sort of Sunday.

IMG_20141201_161855

Today me and my boy had a 5.30am start to get him on the coach for London. This afternoon found me cutting an extra kit for tomorrow, after a last minute phone call from a prospective new member of the class. You can probably tell from the quality of the photo that it was getting dark already. Although that could have just been my left handed photography!

A very late wave back to Sian and I’m nearly ready for my bed. Night all.

9 comments:

Sandra said...

Goodness you certainly do need an early night. And yes, I enjoyed seeing your baking this weekend on Instagram x

Jo said...

Sounds like you had a very busy weekend!

KraftyKaren said...

the cookies sounds yum - must remember that combo for when I next my granny's cookies as I often like to add extra things. What a busy weekend - the Saturday sounded good, was it a crop? Enjoy your class this week x

Sian said...

Wow, "Kip In A Ship" looks very exciting. I hope we'll hear more.

The baking looks fab - can't beat a nice bit of drizzling I always say!

Have a lovely week Fiona

Alison said...

Would you mind sending me your cookie recipe please Fiona?...it all looks delicious! Xx

Miriam said...

I saw your cake on Instagram and thought it looked wonderful! Kip in a Ship sounds like fun...

Anonymous said...

The baking looks yummy!

Susanne said...

The goodies do look good! And it sounds like you had quite the good weekend too.

Lisa said...

All yummy things to eat and I love the cards you've shown over the past weeks too.
Great idea to use the punch on the tri-fold card too
Be happy & have a great weekend too
Lisa
:D