Friday 7 September 2012

Friday Find…..Of a Different Kind ~ Part 3

A few more of my shots for Rinda’s Summertime Photo Scavenger Hunt.

An historical landmark…..

P1020337-001

…..a library…..

P1020347

P1020348

…..and a church.

P1020339

I couldn’t quite get the top of the tower in shot from my vantage point. I would have needed to stand in the middle of the road and I didn’t fancy getting knocked down for my art today.

My laptop issues are ongoing it would seem. If I don’t blog for a few days you’ll know why. However, I hope to be back with Stampin’ Up Saturday tomorrow and to share my Month in Numbers very soon.

8 comments:

Maria Ontiveros said...

I love these - the light post in front of the church is beautiful, and I love the roof on the library.
rinda

Lou said...

brilliant photos. I love how you have taken the photo of the church through the gate with the street light in it!

alexa said...

Wonderfully clear photos and love the curving lines of that library - what brilliantly blue skies you have!

humel said...

I noticed the blue skies immediately too :) Great shots!

I once nearly got run over while trying to take a photo from the middle of the road.... Oops!

Lisa-Jane said...

You wouldn't stand in the road for your art? No commitment.... ;-)

Julia said...

lol at Lisa-Jane's comment! I love that curved library roof :)

Beverly said...

Beautiful roof line and great perspective on the church :)

Sian said...

I have loved seeing all the libraries from all over the place - definitely my favourite thing to find on the hunt