Wednesday 9 March 2016

One Photo & Twenty Words ~ Landslide

I'm a little out of the blogging groove lately. There is nothing on my kitchen table for What's On Your Workdesk Wednesday. I don't have a set of photos to share for Snap! Instead I'm falling back on an old favourite. A meme begun by Abi and continued now and then by her readers, on the 9th of the month.

























Not what I expected to find, when I reached Dinah's Hollow. The "School Run" was quite an adventure this morning.

13 comments:

Cheri said...

That looks a little scary!

My not so simple life said...

Glad you wearing hurt, hope it's a less eventful run tomorrow!

alexa said...

Gosh, that is a bit of a facer. Hope no-one was hurt and you have an easier time of it tomorrow ...

Dee said...

Oh my goodness, the wind has done a lot of damage in the last couple of days. Hope you're OK.

Dee said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Maggie said...

Oh dear! A bit of a detour needed.

Sian said...

Ww..I hope there was another way through

Sian said...

That was wow..

Patio Postcards said...

Nature will have her will she not? Thankfully the path was still open to use.

Sandra said...

Oh my goodness, I bet that caused some problems for people x

classic-mini66 said...

Scarey!! Your blogging mojo will come back to you when it is ready :)

Beverly said...

That's a stopper! Glad no one was there when it happened. I'm working on my mojo as well, hopefully the coming of spring will find us both in our grooves ;)

Jo said...

Nature has a way of telling you whose the boss! Glad you stayed safe x