Monday 27 April 2015

Me on Monday ~ The Ginger Edition Part 2

If you’d been here earlier you would have laughed at me, for sure. Although, if you really had been here this morning, I could have just handed you the camera and saved myself the contortions, but were would the fun be in that?

2015-04-27

All I succeeded in doing was proving I cannot take a decent selfie, to show you my new skirt. I need longer arms or a tripod. These are the best of a bad bunch.

IMG_20150425_200024

A close up of my favourite part. The polka dot waistband facing. Love that.

That’s Me on Monday. How about you?

14 comments:

Ruth said...

Funny how kids make taking selfies look a doddle! Lovely looking skirt, the bits that I can see.

Barbara Eads said...

Okay, I'm just totally blow away that you took a selfie of your butt!!! Lucky for you--it's a little one!! My arms aren't long enough for selfies either!

Cheri said...

From what I can tell it is very well fitting!

Sian said...

It looks like the perfect fit. what a fab job..and that waistband is a gorgeous finishing touch. A triumph.

I hope you get out and about in it this week. Have a good one!

alexa said...

What a super fit this is on you! And I bet that polka dot waistband will make you smile every time you pop it on. Very Boden!

My not so simple life said...

Beautiful skirt, fits so well!

debs14 said...

Ha ha! I wish I could see a photo of you trying to take your photos! Looks like it fits perfectly, I love that contrast waistband and am quite tempted to try that pattern myself now I've seen how lovely it looks!

Miriam said...

I'm with Barbara!

KraftyKaren said...

Really lovely skirt, it fits beautifully - hope you will get someone to take a full version of it. Have a great week!!

Jane said...

looks great, wish I was as slim as you!

Susanne said...

Ditto to what Jane said, only double on the wishing part for me!

Jo said...

I can imagine you twisting and turning to get those photos! I love the band too x

Sandra said...

A perfect fit Fi, ... Gorgeous

Jane said...

Love it! And you can probably guess which bit I like the most! I predict you'll wear it to death. x