Now it’s not often that I plan posts ahead. I’m more of a blog on the fly sort of girl. However, I did have something in mind for this particular Friday, when I realised it fell on the longest day. Coinciding, or so I thought, with the start of Rinda’s Summer Scavenger Hunt. An event eagerly awaited by bloggers around the world.
This year it kicked off a little earlier than usual, but don’t worry, we still have a whole 3 months to find the 21 items on Rinda’s list. There’s an interesting mix as always. I haven’t started yet myself, but I was going through the list in my head while washing up and I’ve pulled a few photos from the archives that would have fitted the prompts.
6. Someone taking a nap ~ On the plane home from the Czech Republic 08/10
8. A tower ~ On holiday in Derbyshire last Summer 08/12
12. A cloud in the shape of something ~ The perfect sky for cloud spotting 08/12
13. A fence ~ All decked out for the Diamond Jubilee beacon lighting 07/12
15. A police car ~ Waiting for the Olympic torch to arrive 07/12
17. Candles ~ 14 of them here, it will be 16 this year! 07/11
My intention is to post my photos on Fridays throughout the summer, like I did last year. We plan to start next week, my boy and me. It will be great to have something to do together, while we get used to each others company over the next few weeks. Thank you for all the good wishes on Monday’s post. It’s going well so far.
Pop back tomorrow for a
windmill (no.16) pinwheel card. Have a lovely weekend.
ETA Just to clarify: I’m not actually entering these shots into the hunt. They were images that sprang to mind, when I was thinking about this year’s list. The idea is to go out looking this summer, not to use old photos. Apologies for the confusion.