Saturday 31 December 2011

My Month in Numbers ~ December 2011

Out with the old….

IMG_0003

….in with the new!

IMG_0010

10 = the number of inches lopped from my hair.

25 = the number of years since I last had a fringe.

12.1 = the number of mega pixels my new Canon Power Shot has. A vast improvement on the 4.0 of my old one.

5 = the number of family together for Christmas dinner at home.

0 = the number of sprouts cooked by me for that dinner!

19 = The number of family gathered for a sit down bubble and squeak lunch on Boxing Day at the inlaws.

2 = The number of dogs lurking under the tables, waiting for any tasty morsel that might come their way.

All this counting was the clever idea of Julie at Notes on Paper and if you pop over there, you’ll be able to see her very own Month in Numbers.

2 = the number of hours left of 2011, so all that remains is for me to wish you a Happy, Healthy and Creative New Year. I’m looking forward to sharing it with you.

12 comments:

Sandie said...

Let me be the first to say how great your hair looks, Fiona. Wishing you a very happy 2012 & look forward to joining you in the Monthly Make.

Lorraine said...

cool idea

Jo.C said...

Loving the hair - bet you look younger with it shorter :0)
Have a great New Year x

Julia said...

Happy New Year Fiona! Loving the new hair (10 inches? - you brave woman!) Look forward to meeting you in 2012 :)

Ali said...

I'll say it again the new look is fantastic! Love the numbers idea, good idea to turn into a LO. happy New Year to the Cullens x

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

Brave indeed to have 10 inches off! Looks lovely though. Happy New Year, looking forward to keeping up with you in blogland in 2012 x

Deb @ PaperTurtle said...

Great list of numbers for the past month, and I LOVE the new haircut! Here's wishing you all good things in 2012! ♥

Julie Kirk said...

Thanks for joining in Fiona and what a way to start a new year looking great. Love the hair!

Happy New Year / Hair.

Julie :-)

p.s: I've added a link to you in my original post.

p.p.s: you just click the actual title of your post then copy the link in the address bar, then paste it inot the link. Hope that helps :-)

Sian said...

Fiona, what a fabulous "you!" I feel like I could just give you a big New Year hug! Hope 2012 is filled with happiness, health and creativity. Oh and some blogging too of course. Happy New Year!

Jo said...

Happy New Year Fi x

Mel said...

Great concise round up, I take it you not a sprout fan?

Irene said...

Such an interesting and varied list. Love the before and after photographs.
Have a great New Year.