Wednesday 18 October 2017

What's On Your Workdesk? Wednesday #437

Another six weeks have rolled by, seemingly in the blink of an eye.

























This was the scene at the kitchen table around 6am, hence the grainy picture. It was still dark when I took my boy to work this morning. All my supplies laid out ready for class. As you can probably tell, from the stamp sets on show, seasonal crafting is now underway. I can't resist any longer.

























This afternoon, I've swapped paper for fabric. A Christmas Day dress in the making. Coffee and a stroopwafel to smooth the process.

Linking up with Julia and the Deskers,  just as it's getting dark again!

10 comments:

Helen said...

not sure what a stroofwafel is but it sounds as if it should be yummy! I hate it being so dark in the mornings... hey ho, you blink and it will be spring again! Helen #3

Julia Dunnit said...

Is it six weeks...well I'd have said two or three if asked! A blink of an eye...blimey! AM happy that you're responding to demand, was beginning to think demand over this way was unreasonably early for the Seasonal stuff. Love the dress pattern. Show us the fabric?!

Diana Taylor said...

I love your stamp sets, I am especially into tiny weeny houses and those are so cute - looking forward to seeing what you create with them.
Have a great week,
Diana #19 x

Tracey said...

Great photos :o) I hadn't heard of stroopwafel until they made it on the TV show "Great British Bake Off" :o)
Hugs
Tracey x
#20

Lunch Lady Jan said...

Ooh, nice dress pattern! What fabric are you using? I saw that Seasalt clothing are now doing fabric as well, they looked right up your alley :-D
Hugs LLJ 11 xxx

Patio Postcards said...

I too recognize some of those stamps especially since my "dipping the toe" in the waters of stamping. I posted three of my cards that I recently made at a workshop - you will recognize those stamps I've used. Oh & the creation of a special Christmas Day dress - YES!

Christine said...

Three cheers to Christmas crafting .... no, I haven't started on mine yet!!!
I like the idea of a Christmas Day dress ....might have to go favric hunting myself!
Christine #17

Felix the Crafty Cat said...

Busy lady, Christmas Day Dress, love it and look forward to seeing it. Happy belated woyww, Angela x10x

Sarah Brennan said...

I know what you mean about seasonal crafting, I've just sorted out my second Christmas card for class and we'll only get 5 in before Christmas as they are fortnightly. Look forward to seeing the finished Christmas Day dress. Sarah #24

debs14 said...

Oh my goodness, Christmas really is just around the corner isn't it?! Do keep us informed on the progress of the dress.