Saturday 15 July 2017

Stampin' on Saturday

It's been quite a while since I had the inclination to blog anything. Instagram is so much simpler when you're short on time. I was sorting out photos on the laptop just now and came across the end products from my last desk sharing outing.

























A one layer card using a current favourite, Touches of Texture. Simple two step stamping for the flowers. A little water colouring on the leaves and bees with Wink of Stella for the wings. Add a sentiment and you're done. Twenty minutes max.

























The matching box took a little longer, but it's not complicated to make. You never know I might even get round to a tutorial once my workshops end for the summer.

Have a lovely weekend.

5 comments:

Maggie said...

They are both very effective. A few people have slipped away from blogging lately and seem to favour Instagram. I can see that blogging is more time consuming. I do at times find daily posts a trial!

Karen said...

Probably because I don't use my phone to take most of my photos, Instagram always seems MORE complicated than typing up a blog post. So, in general, I stay away although I'm always thinking I'll get back to it. Long intro to say, glad to see you here. Love the card and box. The card is just beautiful, and I love that it's one layer.

Patio Postcards said...

Lovely card & tag for the box - oh what lovely treats on the outside, certainly entices the receiver to want to open to find goodies inside.

Sandra said...

What lovely lovely projects. Lovely to see your blog pop up in my reader. I must admit I've neglected blog reading and blogging of late, so thought I'd start again xx

classic-mini66 said...

Another lapsed blogger some time Instagram poster finding "real life" is too consuming at the moment but still trying to put up the odd post. Love the bee BTW