Wednesday 27 May 2015

Me on Monday ~ The Whitsun Edition

A day late waving to Sian after the long weekend. It started on Friday.






















It was a shirt signing, face painting.....























.....sunshine enjoying, curry simmering.....























.....new t-shirt wearing, beach walking, ice cream eating.....























.....shower dodging, board game playing sort of weekend.

Hope yours was a good one too.

PS I have been trying to publish this post since yesterday lunch time to no avail. I have given up with Live Writer as I think that is where the problem lies. I've been blogging with its help for so many years now that I've forgotten how to use Blogger. I have no clue how this will look. Hoping for the best as I hit publish.

14 comments:

alexa said...

And it looks fine! I am fascinated by the T-shirt - what a very interesting design. The words beach and ice-cream just seem made for each other :).

Sheena said...

Any weekend with ice cream would be perfect x
Have a good week.

debs14 said...

Blogger can have a mind of its own sometimes can't it? But you've won the battle and the post is a great round up of your weekend. Now don't forget to save that signed school shirt somewhere safe!

Cheri said...

Sounds like a thoroughly enjoyable weekend! (Okay, Outlander might have put it over the top, but you still have this weekend to look forward to!)

Twiglet said...

Your little ATC arrived this week via Julia. Thanks lots its really lovely and very clever. Happy 6th WOYWWaversary! x Jo

scrappyjacky said...

Love that it's now proper beach walking weather.

My name is Cindy said...

Now I am so glad I popped over here. I have been using live writer for at least two years with nary a problem and suddenly today blogger won't play with it. I nearly gave up as I had to go out but managed to cut and paste most of it. Nuisance cos I like to be able to edit photos (esp if they are not ones I want to keep on file) but have never been able to discover how to do it on blogger but dead easy on live writer. Bummer. Anyhow, thanks for the visit, looks like you had a fun w/e despitet he showers! Cindy x

Alison said...

Good to catch up Fiona xx

Sian said...

I'm delighted to see you back! I wonder what's going on with Livewriter? I've never used it, but I'm always intrigued by the random changes which appear with these things

I love that tshirt! Hope the rest of the week sees you blogging with ease again

Jo said...

It sounds like you had a lovely weekend x

CraftygasheadZo said...

Hi Lovely thanks for your visit. Loving your pics. Take care Zo xx

KraftyKaren said...

Love the tshirt - is it one of your daughter's designs? Looks like you had a lovely weekend and hope you sort the blogging issues out soon x

Julia said...

Seems to have posted ok :) that curry looks yum and I love the t-shirt!

Susanne said...

Looks like fun. I couldn't live with Live Writer. I like to put tables in my posts, and it does a fab job at those.