Wednesday 14 August 2013

What’s On Your Workdesk Wednesday #219

Whoosh! Another week has rushed by and here we are sharing our desks and work spaces with the rest of the world. Nothing creative happening inside this week, it’s all been going on outside, but I did get some rather lovely happy mail today.

P1020914

I’m taking part in a notebook swap and this is what came for me this morning. I love it. Thank you Jess. I’ll share the one I made, once my swap partner has received it. Also in the post today the last couple of pieces of fabric for my daughter’s quilt. We both loved the Adventures with Alice line when we first saw it. It’s taken a while, but I’ve tracked down all the designs that we wanted to include. All ready to cut.

I’m off to link up, before Wednesday has gone the same way as the rest of the week.

14 comments:

Estelle Grace Tudor said...

Fab notebook, love the retro look! The fabric is lovely, your daughter will have a great quilt.

Hugs, Estelle xx

Lunch Lady Jan said...

That Alice fabric is amazing, I love it! You do pick out some interesting patterns, stuff which I love but wouldn't necessarily go for. I look forward to seeing the quilt under construction :-)
Hugs, LLJ 60 xx

April said...

Great notebook. I can't wait to see the one you created for your share.
April #120

okienurse said...

awesome retro looking notebook...my favorite! Thanks for stopping by my desk! I goofed up and had the wrong blog URL on my linky originally was #107 now I am... Vickie #134

scrappyjacky said...

Lovely happy mail.

My not so simple life said...

Great notebook and I love that fabric! Wish I was as talented as you :)

Sian said...

I love the idea of a notebook swap. This one is lovely and I'm looking forward to seeing what you made

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fab notebook and what a lovely idea. Thanks for visiting. Take care Zo xx 98

shazsilverwolf said...

Hi Fiona, thats an ace piece there. Love the fabric too. Have a great week, Hugs, Shaz #45 xx

Abi said...

The notebook swap sounds like a fab idea. I really like that mustard yellow fabric.

alexa said...

Oooh, that is pretty ace! Love those sewing related bits ...

Susanne said...

This is cute.

Lisa said...

It's such a lovely book... hope mine comes soon :)

Lisa
xx

Lisa-Jane said...

Notebook swap! What a great idea! I made a notebook with those retro papers for LLJ so I approve :-)